Utah-based Vanderhall Motor Works has just unveiled its all-electric 4×4 Brawley off-road vehicle. The exterior appears to be inspired by the Jeep Wrangler Xtreme Recon and what stands out first are its 35-inch tires that ride on a long-travel suspension with carbon-ceramic side brakes for stopping power. Four electric motors (one in each wheel) power the GTS model, generating a combined output of 404 horsepower and 480 pound-feet of torque. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Two battery capacities will be offered at launch – 40 and 60 kWh – with up to 200 miles of range on a full charge for those opting to get the larger battery. Translucent doors make seeing competitors and / or obstacles much easier, while sections of the roof can easily be removed should one decided to go for the open-top experience. One caveat: there aren’t any safety features, like airbags, but it does offer heated seats, air conditioning, as well as Bluetooth audio. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability, but the company’s current three-wheeler retails at approximately $35,000 USD.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Land Rover Defender (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!