Photo credit: Car Scoops
Based in Japan near the Tsukuba Circuit race course, Veilside first started its business in 1990 and mainly focused on performance tuning. To kick things off, the 1991 Tokyo Auto Salon VeilSide took home the Grand Prize in the Tuned Car category. For those familiar with the 90s-00s tuning scene, this 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 tuned by Veilside could be yours for $120,000. Read more for additional pictures and information.
This isn’t an ordinary GT-R R33, as it even earned an ‘MVP’ award at the 1996 Tokyo Auto Salon. Aesthetically, it features Veilside flared front / rear wheel arches, a custom front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, rear wing, and hood. Performance wise, it boasts an HKS 2540 turbocharger, N1 crankshaft, ATI pulley, GReddy 100mm intercooler, Blitz radiator, Blitz blow-off valve and oil cooler, ARC air intake, Ohlins adjustable suspension, Brembo brakes, and a NISMO clutch.More information here.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!