If you’ve never heard of Veilside, they’re basically a tuning shop based in Japan near the Tsukuba Circuit race course, first established in 1990. After taking home the Grand Prize in the Tuned Car category at the 1991 Tokyo Auto Salon, the rest is history. They are set to debut a crazy body kit for the Toyota GR Supra at the 2022 Tokyo Auto Salon, and a few pictures were leaked ahead of the event. Read more for an up-close look.
The body kit in its current form appears to be unpainted, although it does have a new set of five-spoke VeilSide-branded wheels wrapped in low profile tires. Other features include a large front lip spoiler, wider fenders, and a ducktail-style spoiler with exposed bolts. For those who wish to see this Supra in person. simply head on over to the Tokyo Auto Salon at the Makuhari Messe between January 14-16, 2022.
- A chance to own an authentically detailed LEGO replica of the legendary Toyota GR Supra. A perfect playset for boys and girls aged 7 and up and for those with a passion for iconic sports cars.
- What’s in the box? There’s everything you need to build a collectible Toyota GR Supra replica model, plus a driver minifigure with a Toyota racing suit, safety helmet and wrench.
- Kids and car enthusiasts can explore the makeup of the real-life Toyota GR Supra as they build, before putting their creation on display or joining friends for exciting Speed Champions racing action.
- This 299-piece LEGO Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra (76901) construction set provides an exciting building experience and makes a great gift for those with a passion for high-performance cars.
- This Toyota GR Supra replica measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. And with its wider 8-stud chassis, has room for 2 minifigures and lots of authentic detailing.