Photo credit: Lets Go Digital
Vivo Mobile Communication’s recently uncovered utility patent with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) was released on September 2, 2021, and the 20-page document titled “Electronic device” includes several sketches of a smartphone-like device with a detachable camera system as well as a small touchscreen. That’s right, the dual camera with flash module is inserted at the top of the device and magnetically held in place. Read more to see the sketches and for additional information.
There are apparently three different modes: the first being where the detachable module is positioned so that the secondary display faces the front, while the second has it rotated 180 degrees so the sensors are front-facing for selfie or video conferencing. The housing has 10 magnetic connectors, divided into two halves, with 5 contact points each. The third mode allows users to make use of the camera module independently from the smartphone.
- Super Smooth Display – high resolution with a 90-Hz refresh rate – scrolling, swiping and switching through apps feels easy and effortless
- 16,6 cm / 6.55” AMOLED Screen – for an impressive multimedia experience, instant touch-response, more speed and a fascinating clarity
- Ultra Clear Triple Camera - 48MP main camera, 16MP ultra wide angle, 2MP macro and 16MP front camera, Nightscape 2.0, Studio Lightining, Super slow motion up to 460 FPS, RAW image, AI Scene Detection
- 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage for more performance, true speed and larger amounts of data/ High-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity
- Power Battery 4300 mAh – Next generation WARP CHARGE 30T technology (ready-to-go in 20 minutes) fast charging / Android 10 operating system