Watch out Tesla, the 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQE is coming in 2022 to take on the Model S. This is a standard electric luxury sedan, with a fixed rear window and separate trunk lid, but with a long wheelbase of 122.9 inches, which is built on the same dedicated EV platform as the EQS. Power comes from a single permanent-magnet motor at the rear wheels generating 288 horsepower and 391 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds, while topping out at 130 mph. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Its flat 90.6-kwh lithium-ion battery pack is nestled beneath the floor, and boasts a very high level of usable capacity, as demonstrated by a 410-mile range (European WLTP cycle) or 400 miles by U.S. standards. The battery takes 9.5-hours to charge with a 32-amp Level 2 (240-volt) connector or DC fast-charging at 110 kw enables a quick 10 to 80 percent boost in just 31-minutes. Interior wise, there’s a Hyperscreen layout that sports a 17.7-inch central OLED display and two 12.3-inch displays, one for the instrument panel and a second for the passenger.
- NEW 2020 MODEL - The 2020 edition of the GXL V2 is an improvement on our already top selling electric scooter. The 2020 V2 has an improved console, battery life, folding mechanism, and has passed stringent QC testing.
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE - Featuring a 36V 5.2aH Battery the GXL V2 travels up to 12.5 miles and recharges in about 4 Hours. Top Speed 15.5mph.
- IMPROVED MOTOR - The 250 Watt Motor provides high torque but mantains a low power consumption. The GXL V2 reaches a top speed of 15.5mph and can handle up to 220lbs.
- LOVE YOUR COMMUTE - Ride in comfort using the rubberized grips, easy to use hand-brake, and Shock absorbing 8.5" Air filled tires.
- PORTABLE FOLDING FRAME - The GXL V2 Frame folds down to 15"x44"x6" and locks for easy storage making it easy to store in a car, at school, or the office.
After the EQS, the EQE is already the second model on our platform for luxury- and premium-class electric vehicles. This speed of innovation shows the advantages of the scalable architecture: With the new EQE, we can quickly make the high-tech solutions of our electric flagship EQS available to a wider group of buyers. And our production flexibility reaches new heights with the EQE: at the Bremen plant, where the versions for the world market roll off the production line, four other models are already in production,” said Markus Schäfer, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG and COO of Mercedes-Benz Cars.