The original Mazda RX-Vision made its debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show, and made quite a splash. This front-wheel drive concept uses SkyActiv-R technology, which guarantees reliability and low fuel consumption by reducing the weight of the parts. Now, the automaker has teamed up with Polyphony Digital Inc. to create a GT3 Concept based on t he RX-Vision, which can be played in Gran Turismo Sport. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Mazda wanted to gain more fans by conveying the joy of driving a hypercar to fans of digital motorsports, which has gained quite a following in recent years, especially during t he current coronavirus pandemic. By releasing the RX-Vision GT3 Concept, enthusiasts all over the world can connect online and enjoy the same virtual experience regardless of their location.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
Plus, any players who use Mazda vehicles, like RX-Vision GT3 Concept, in Gran Turismo Sport, will automatically be granted seed rights to participate in the FIA certified Gran Turismo Championship (world tours) to be held in multiple locations around the world during the 2020 season.