When you combine the looks of a supercraft with the functionality of a hovercraft, you get the ultra sleek VonMercier Arosa. Originally called the Supercraft back in 2014, company founder Michael Mercier plans on limiting production just 60-units at first, each one priced from $75,000 USD. Technical specifications are currently under wraps, but we do know that it rides on an air cushion that allows it to glide over just about any kind of terrain. Read more for a short video presentation, additional pictures and information.
Power is confirmed to be coming from a hybrid-electric drivetrain that may be comparable to its gasoline-powered predecessor, which means it should have at least a cruising speed of 40 mph, while topping out at 80 mph at a 7-inch hovering height. Street legality is yet to be determined, although you’ll be able to drive this on water from day one, since it’s technically classified as a boat in most regions.
- Young and Fun - Different from high-performance e-skateboards, Hiboy S11 electric skateboard is designed as a fun and joyful one which is easy to handle, and suitable for teens riding around town and school.
- Light and Solid - Benefited from upgraded materials and technology, Hiboy skateboards S11 have been solidly made with light weight 8.5lbs and extremely stable when accelerating and turning.
- Go Fast and Far - The powerful hub motor provides a smooth streamlined power. The top speed and range go up to 12.4mph and 6.2~9 miles on a single charge.
- Smoother Riding - 4 ride modes and 4 brake modes exclusive to Hiboy electrics skateboard. Each ride mode or brake mode that provides a careful taper when accelerating or braking.
- Wireless Remote Control - Ergonomic and rechargeable wireless design. Control your speed with comfort and ease.