Available in Black Shark 4 (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC), Black Shark 4 Pro (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC), these gaming smartphones can be configured with a 6.67-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) Samsung E4 Super AMOLED flat display with a 144Hz refresh rate, up to 16GB of 6400MHz LPDDR5 RAM, 512GB of internal UFS 3.1 storage, a triple rear camera system (64MP Sony IMX686, 8MP ultra-wide, 5MP macro), and a 20MP front-facing selfie camera. Read more for two videos, including an early hands-on review, and additional information.
What sets these apart from other gaming smartphones are the dedicated mechanical shoulder buttons as well as its Z-axis linear vibration motor and liquid cooling system. Other features include a 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charging, two USB Type-C ports and dual stereo speakers. Available March 26th in China, priced from $384 and $614 respectively.
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.