Photo credit: Engadget
Xiaomi’s Black Shark line of smartphones is designed for mobile gamers and have provided them with several innovative features, including a pressure-sensitive display that lets users map left and right controls to the screen. Their latest device, the Black Shark 3 Pro, takes things to the next level by adding pop-up shoulder buttons that raise 1.5 millimeters from the body of the phone. Read more for a hands-on video and additional information.
Other features include a 7.1-inch (3,120 x 1,440) AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 270Hz touch sampling, 256GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup (64-megapixel main camera, 13-megapixel ultra wide camera and a five-megapixel bokeh camera), a 20-megapixel front-facing selfie camera, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 5,000 mAh battery. Best of all, it won’t break the bank, as the 8GB of RAM model costs $675, while and the 12GB RAM option is priced at $718.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6. 3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19. 5: 9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2. 0 - Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG