H/t: Car Scopos
At first glance, the Valarra by Mattao Concepts may look like a supercar, but it’s actually just a Corvette C6 (2005 – 2013) in disguise. This body kit starts at $18,000 without installation and doesn’t include any performance upgrades, although the company does offer an entire catalog of modifications that boosts horsepower. How expensive it gets depends on the materials chosen, including carbon fiber, aluminum alloy wheels, and lots more. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
This base kit includes carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic body panels, complete with a new hood, carbon fiber side skirts, flared rear wheel arches, a massive rear wing, bespoke taillights, relocated tailpipes, and a set of staggered ultra-wide wheels wrapped in Pirelli P Zero Nero tires (275/25R24 up front and 405/25R24 in back).
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8...
- Designed for Lego 42093,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
We specifically chose the C6 for the best balance of price, performance and style. All you need is a 2005 – 2013 Chevy Corvette to get building,” said the company.