The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra has now launched globally, and it’s aimed a photographers. Featuring a pro-grade triple rear camera setup that consists of only “main” cameras – a 50MP Samsung GN2, 48MP Sony IMX586 ultra-wide and 48MP Sony IMX586 telephotom a 20MP in-display selfie camera, and a rear 1.1-inch AMOLED always-on display for notifications, selfie previews, etc. The smartphone’s three cameras support 8K 24fps video, and the main camera supports Staggered-HDR ensuring excellent picture quality and accurate, dynamic light and shadow representation. Read more for the event video and additional information.
Other features include a 6.81” 120Hz WQHD+ Samsung AMOLED quad-curved DotDisplay crafted from E4 material, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, up to 12GB of RAM + 256GB of internal storage, dual speakers with Sound by Harmon Kardon, IP68 dust / water resistance, and a 5,000mAh battery. Available now in China priced from $900 USD (8GB + 25GB) or soon in Europe, with just one (12GB + 256GB) variant offered for $1,411 USD.
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.
Xiaomi announced the global release of Mi 11 Ultra, its most extreme premium flagship revolutionizing smartphone photography and videography. Mi 11 Ultra takes a leap in smartphone camera technology with the world debut of the Samsung GN2 large camera sensor,” said the company.