When you just need a pocket-sized phone without all the latest features, the Zanco Tiny T2 should fit the bill. Measuring just 2.4 inches tall, 1.18 inches wide, and 0.65 inches deep and weighing only 31 grams, it features 3G connectivity, a 0.3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, a 3.5mm headphone jack, microSD expansion, a 1-inch TFT screen, and even a few pre-installed games. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On just a single charge, you can expect a full week’s worth of standby time, and as you might’ve already guessed, the company touts it as a “secondary phone” to be used in emergencies. However, it does offer MP3 file support and has a built-in radio when you want to listen to some tunes. It will cost you $130 when the phone goes on sale this spring.
- [Mini Bluetooth Phone] It can be used as a hands-free Bluetooth earphone to receive phone calling and listen music. Bluetooth pairing passcode is 0000. The original phone security password is 1234
- [Unlocked Mini Phone] L8star mini phone can be used as an independent phone when insert a Nano SIM card. You can bring this mini mobile phone to anywhere and portable for travelling and driving
- [Global GSM Frequency] Quad Band GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz. Pls must use the sim card which supports GSM, like T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Speedtalk, Ting GSM, Simple Mobile or any other carrier that provide 2G GSM Sim Card (Select Pre-paid SIM Card). Will not work with AT&T and any CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost, PagePlus. And please note that our pack will not come with sim card
- [Health Care] Only 1/7 lower radiation rate than other regular smartphones, it is the best mini phone to protect the pregnant women and baby to keeping far away from signal radiation
- [Note] There is a switch on the right side of the phone, please slide it to unlock before using, then it'll work. And please refer to the photo about how to set the nano card. If you insert the sim card, still can't make the phone call, pls do as below: For your country, it needs your own IMEI. Pls make it like below, it will works good. 1) dial your own phone *#06#, it will show your IMEI 2) dial our phone *#00000#, then input your IMEI. It will not affect your old phone,don't worry
It provides a useful alternative to using a large, expensive primary phone in situations where only essential phone functions are needed. When you need to keep it light and easy, leave your smartphone at home and go tiny!,” said its creators