1016 Industries first made a name for themselves by debuting a 3D-printed McLaren 720S body kit, and now, they’ve moved onto the Ferrari F8 Tributo. Up front, it features aggressive hood vents, headlamp inserts, a sporty aero lip as well as bumper inserts. These parts aren’t just for looks, they are designed to redirect airflow toward the engine or other aerodynamic trim. Swing around toe the side, and you’ll notice sleek carbon-fiber side skirts running he length of the car. Read more for additional pictures and information.
A revamped rear diffuser, a set of J-vents and a large carbon-fiber rear spoiler sitting atop the rear decklid in place of the original lip finish the look out back. Despite it being 3D-printed, the entire kit will still set you back a hefty $46,640 USD. However, since a 2021 Ferrari F8 Tributo is priced from $276,550 USD, the kit really doesn’t seem to be too outrageous, especially considering that the individual parts fit right onto the OEM housings, without requiring modification of the original bodywork.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
The Ferrari F8 is an iconic vehicle that celebrates automotive excellence and prestige, and we knew we needed to debut our brand-new permanent 3D printed carbon fiber kit for this special project. As we continuously look for innovative design ideas, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to explore the true capabilities of turning a 3D print into a permanent kit available to our customers. The 1016 Industries F8 is made for automotive enthusiasts looking to put a completely unique spin on this elite supercar,” said Peter Northrop, 1016 Industries CEO.