Game developer Cygames in partnership with Bilibili wanted to get the word out about the China launch of Princess Connect! Re:Dive. So, they used 1,500 drones to create a giant QR code over Shanghai’s Bund that anyone could use to take them direct to the app store. For those who’ve never heard of the title, it’s essentially a real-time action role-playing game where players can form a party of up to five members to participate in various modes such as main quests and player versus player (PvP). Read more for the drone video and additional information.
Before the QR code appeared, there were battles involving characters as well as other messages and the game logo. New characters in the game can be obtained using a gacha (loot box) mechanic. Players can also form clans to qualify for participation in Clan Battles, similar to the raid battles found in a typical massively multiplayer online role-playing game, or to just to chat amongst each other using text or in-game emojis in the clan room.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
- 【QUICKSHOTS】: with just a few taps, dji mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the dji fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.