The Toyota bZ4X Concept has made its official debut, and this is the start of a vision for the first of a global series of battery-electric vehicles to be introduced under the “Toyota bZ” brand umbrella. By 2025, the company will use this platform for around 70 electrified models, with at least 15 dedicated BEVs, including seven carrying the bZ (Beyond Zero) brand moniker. Plus, Toyota plans to electrify its pickup truck lineup in the near future, including hybrid and BEV powertrains. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Toyota’s bZ4X SUV Concept was jointly developed with Subaru and built on the new e-TNGA BEV- dedicated platform. This vehicle combines Toyota’s remarkable quality, durability and long-term reliability (QDR) with Subaru’s AWD capabilities to achieve a driving experience that is both smooth as well as engaging. The open-concept interior enhances driver comfort and confidence on the road, while the low position of the instrument panel and the location of the meters above the steering wheel increases visibility to aid in secure driving.
- Adventures are only one kick away: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 25 miles and max load of 220 lbs.7x Walking Pace and 20% Hill Grade, G30LP strives to reach new heights of performance.
- Lightweight & Foldable: With a total weight of 38.6 lbs and one-click folding system, MAX G30LP can be folded with ease in a mere 3 clicks. It‘s easy to carry on public transportation, store in your car, take to any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 45.1" H | Dimensions Fold: 43.7" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 38.6lbs (17.5 kg)
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5lbs | Recommended Age 14+ years | Required Height 3' 11"-6' 6"
- Upgrade Your Riding Experience: Equipped with 10-inch Pneumatic Tires, a combination of comfort and shock absorption, designed to increase riding safety.Three modes can be switched by double-clicking the LED dashboard to meet your different riding styles.
The Toyota bZ4X concept points to yet another option in our already robust electrified portfolio. At Toyota, we are a human-centered company – the customer is our CEO and will ultimately decide which technologies will carry us toward a carbon neutral future. With investments and product offerings across the spectrum of electrification, we intend to be there with products and technologies that meet the diverse needs of customers around the world,” said Bob Carter, TMNA executive vice president of sales.