The Backyard Scientist has been known for some crazy experiments, but his latest one might top them all. Simply put, he mounted a 200-watt laser onto the roof of his car and pointed it at random things, including Queen Elizabeth. He initially set out to find a Ford F-350 with a 50-kilowatt laser attachment, but that was a fruitless task. Read more for the video and additional information.
Don’t confuse this with a regular laser that you can buy in stores, as this has been nicknamed the “death ray” since all of the energy is concentrated into a tiny fiber that is only 100 micrometers in diameter, or the width of a human hair. Plus, the laser beam is invisible to top it off and could fry your retinas without you even knowing it.
- Delivering a Maximum Output of 1,800 Lumens and 300 Meters Beam Distance.
- Powered by High Capacity 5000mAh 21700 Lithium Ion Battery (Included).
- Great feeling of firm grip with a new designed body texture and excellent bezel.
- Easily concealed with a quiet tail switch, easy to operate with a raised tail switch, newly design tail switch can make it upside down.
- Visual display indicator located on the center of the side switch to clearly display the battery level in real time: Green (>75%), Yellow (30~75%), Red (<30%).