Ford has officially unveiled the 2021 Bronco, and models include a classic two-door as well as the first-ever four-door. This model delivers maximum 4×4 go-anywhere capability, while incorporating off-road mapping and drive technologies to give new adventurers as much fun as hard-core off-road experts. It’s available with two powertrains – a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine generating 310 horsepower / 400 lb.-ft. of torque and a 2.3-liter EcoBoost producing 270 horsepower / 310 lb.-ft. of torque – mated to an optional 7-speed manual gearbox. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a 12-inch SYNC 4 infotainment system with over-the-air updates and seamless integration to the FordPass Performance app with off-road navigation. It also displays the available 360-degree camera system with class-exclusive off-road spotter views for additional visibility in technical pursuits, like rock crawling. Pricing starts a $29,995 for the base model, and it’s set to hit showrooms by Spring 2021.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 11-inch (29cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3-inch (8cm) high, 9-inch (23cm) long and 4-inch (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
We created the Bronco family to elevate every aspect of off-road adventure and equipped them with class-leading chassis hardware and exclusive technologies to raise the bar in the rugged 4×4 segment and take people further into the wild. They’re built with the toughness of an F-Series truck and performance spirit of Mustang – and come wrapped in one of the most stunning and functional off-road designs that’s true to the original Bronco design DNA,” said Jim Farley, Ford chief operating officer.