Ford has officially unveiled the 2021 Bronco, and models include a classic two-door as well as the first-ever four-door. This model delivers maximum 4×4 go-anywhere capability, while incorporating off-road mapping and drive technologies to give new adventurers as much fun as hard-core off-road experts. It’s available with two powertrains – a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine generating 310 horsepower / 400 lb.-ft. of torque and a 2.3-liter EcoBoost producing 270 horsepower / 310 lb.-ft. of torque – mated to an optional 7-speed manual gearbox. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a 12-inch SYNC 4 infotainment system with over-the-air updates and seamless integration to the FordPass Performance app with off-road navigation. It also displays the available 360-degree camera system with class-exclusive off-road spotter views for additional visibility in technical pursuits, like rock crawling. Pricing starts a $29,995 for the base model, and it’s set to hit showrooms by Spring 2021.
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
We created the Bronco family to elevate every aspect of off-road adventure and equipped them with class-leading chassis hardware and exclusive technologies to raise the bar in the rugged 4×4 segment and take people further into the wild. They’re built with the toughness of an F-Series truck and performance spirit of Mustang – and come wrapped in one of the most stunning and functional off-road designs that’s true to the original Bronco design DNA,” said Jim Farley, Ford chief operating officer.