You may have seen this vehicle before, and that’s because it made an appearance at SEMA 2019 back in November. This first-generation 1968 Ford Bronco may look normal at first glance, but you’ll find a supercharged Shelby GT500 V8 engine under the hood generating 760 horsepower, mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The reason why the Bronco looks factory fresh with dark blue paint, a white top, and white wheels is to make it a sleeper on the streets. Read more to see what Jay Leno thinks of it.
Once you step inside, you’ll see that they kept the stock steering and added light saddle brown accents throughout. Yes, there are cup holders, and a hidden radio in the center console. Even more surprising, it took only three months to complete. The first-generation Bronco’s styling was geared towards simplicity and economy, so all glass was flat, bumpers straight, while the C-sections and the left and right door skins were symmetrical.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon model car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide 1970 Dodge Charger R/T measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- 478 pieces – Toy car playset for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- LEGO Speed Champions 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T 75893 toy cars for kids can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative play