The Bronco is set to return to the Ford light-truck product range as a 2021 model, following a 25-year hiatus, and will become a mid-size SUV for the first time. It will be offered in both two and four-door variants, built alongside the Ford Ranger at Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, Michigan (where the 1966-1996 Ford Bronco was assembled), sharing a body-on-frame chassis with the Ford Ranger pickup and the Ford Everest mid-size SUV. Read more for another leaked image and additional. information.
Photo credit: Juggernaut Performance
The Bronco is likely to also share its powertrain with the Ranger / Everest, but Ford chief technical officer Raj Nair announced that the 2021 Bronco will be designed as a distinct model line, rather than a version of the Everest adapted for the United States and Canada. A pre-production prototype was first shown to a group of dealers in March 2019 ahead of its spring 2020 debut.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building