Photo credit: Bronco 6G
In 2021, the Ford Bronco finally returns to the automaker’s light-truck product range, following a 25-year hiatus. It will be based on the Ford Ranger pickup / Ford Everest, which means the sixth-generation Bronco will become a mid-size SUV for the very first time, offered in both two and four-door variants. The 2021 Ford Bronco have its own distinct model line, rather than a version of the Everest adapted for North America. Read more for a video and additional information.
Ford initially showed a pre-production prototype to a group of dealers back in March 2019, and scheduled to debut the model in spring 2020 as a 2021 model. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed the reveal, which was originally planned for March 18, 2020. Fortunately, the company has rescheduled the press event to July 13th, 2020
- Build and experience an iconic supercar—the LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1!
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model
- This collectible car model features a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tires, working steering and visible moving V8 pistons
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide Hot Rod measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide 579 pieces – For boys and girls aged 9+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building