There hasn’t been a Ford Mustang Mach 1 since 2004, but for the 2021 model year, the automaker has unveiled an all-new iteration. It’s powered by a 5.0-liter V8 generating 480 horsepower, mated to a 10-speed automatic transmission or a rev-matching Tremec six-speed manual. Other upgrades are under wraps currently, but we do know it sports 4.5-inch exhaust tips and a revamped suspension. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The original fastback coupe that debuted during the first golden era of muscle cars in the late-1960s, delivering performance as well as improved dynamics with its GT handling suspension. In the years that followed, Mach 1 saw improved performance when pitted against the Mustang GT, while being more attainable than both Shelby and Boss variants.
- Authentic exclusive replica of a 1960s Ford Mustang with dark-blue bodywork, white racing stripes, and new-for-March-2019 special elements
- Special elements incl. 5-spoke rims, 2x8 brick with bow, 1x3 mustang logo tile, 2x4 bow with ‘GT’ mark and Ford Mustang V8 engine with many...
- Customizable with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler, a nitrous oxide tank and more
- Designed for Lego 10265,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Creator Ford Mustang from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and...
Mach 1 has always been that bridge between base Mustangs and the Shelby models. From a style and handling perspective, the original Mach 1 managed to stand out as unique, even in the Mustang lineup –and as the name implies, it could really move,” said Ted Ryan, heritage brand manager, Ford Archives.