It’s official, the Ford Mustang Mach 1 is returning with all the speed and style that you remember. This fastback coupe rung in the first golden era of muscle cars in the late-1960s and now revives the naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 performance for a new golden age of Mustang enthusiasts. The original Mach 1 made its debut as a 1969 model year and delivered performance as well as improved dynamics with its GT handling suspension. Read more for a video and additional information.
Mach 1 then returned for the 2003 and 2004 model years, combining modern power with the nostalgia of 1970s-era muscle car design elements. Now sventeen years later, the all-new 2021 Mustang Mach 1 is set to return as a limited edition, track-ready 5.0-liter Mustang.
- Build the Ford Fiesta M-Sport toy car, featuring a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods and authentic design details!
- Includes a Ford M-Sport rally race car driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ford Fiesta WRC car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide Alternative hood for this toy rally car measures over 1” (5cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (1cm) deep
- 203 pieces – Ford toy car for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14
- LEGO Speed Champions model car sets are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Mach 1 has a special place in Mustang history, and it’s time for this special edition to claim the top spot in our 5.0-liter V8 performance lineup and reward our most hardcore Mustang enthusiasts who demand that next level of power, precision and collectability. Like the original, the all-new Mustang Mach 1 will be true to its heritage, delivering great looks and as the most track-capable 5.0-liter Mustang ever,” said Dave Pericak, director, Ford Icons.