It’s official, the Ford Mustang Mach 1 is returning with all the speed and style that you remember. This fastback coupe rung in the first golden era of muscle cars in the late-1960s and now revives the naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 performance for a new golden age of Mustang enthusiasts. The original Mach 1 made its debut as a 1969 model year and delivered performance as well as improved dynamics with its GT handling suspension. Read more for a video and additional information.
Mach 1 then returned for the 2003 and 2004 model years, combining modern power with the nostalgia of 1970s-era muscle car design elements. Now sventeen years later, the all-new 2021 Mustang Mach 1 is set to return as a limited edition, track-ready 5.0-liter Mustang.
- Build the Ford Fiesta M-Sport toy car, featuring a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods and authentic design details!
- Includes a Ford M-Sport rally race car driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ford Fiesta WRC car measures over 2-inch (6cm) high, 5-inch (13cm) long and 2-inch (6cm) wide Alternative hood for this toy rally car measures over 1-inch (5cm) high and under 1-inch (2cm) wide and 1-inch (1cm) deep
- 203 pieces – Ford toy car for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14
- LEGO Speed Champions model car sets are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
Mach 1 has a special place in Mustang history, and it’s time for this special edition to claim the top spot in our 5.0-liter V8 performance lineup and reward our most hardcore Mustang enthusiasts who demand that next level of power, precision and collectability. Like the original, the all-new Mustang Mach 1 will be true to its heritage, delivering great looks and as the most track-capable 5.0-liter Mustang ever,” said Dave Pericak, director, Ford Icons.