Photo credit: NSXTRA
The Acura / Honda NSX was designed by a team led by Chief Designer Masahito Nakano and Executive Chief Engineer Shigeru Uehara. Featuring advanced aerodynamics and styling inspired by a F-16 fighter jet cockpit with input from the late Formula One World Champion, Ayrton Senna, during the final development stages. One owner has decided to go drive across the USA in an NSX equipped with a rooftop tent. Read more for a videoa nd additional information.
This particular vehicle has been modified with custom side skirts, a new front bumper, lowered suspension and aftermarket wheels. However, the main highlight is the rooftop tent, which for now, will only be used for his dog, as the weight of a person might dent the vehicle’s rear quarter panels.
- Build the first-ever pop-up book made from LEGO bricks featuring 2 classic fairy tales: Little Red Riding Hood with grandmother’s lovely forest cottage and Jack and the Beanstalk with the giant’s castle in the clouds
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, the Giant Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack
- This plastic model kit pop-up book measures over 7-inch (20cm) long and 5-inch (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11-inch (28cm) wide when open
- 859 pieces – LEGO Ideas playset for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; This LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks
- Build and display or recreate 2 of the best known and most cherished classic fairy tales with this LEGO set: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk You can even build your own scene and mount it in the book
The NSX became the world’s first mass-produced car to feature an all-aluminum body, powered by a 3.0 L V6 VTEC engine, paired with a a 5-speed manual transmission, or starting in 1994 the SportShift 4-speed automatic transmission, also known as F-Matic, which allows the option of conventional automatic shifting or manually shifting with a fingertip shift lever on the steering column.