Samsung’s new eco-packaging made from eco-friendly corrugated cardboard will be applied to The Serif, The Frame and The Sero TV sets, allowing customers to repurpose the boxes for creative reuse. The boxes feature a dot matrix design on each side that lets customers cut the boxes more easily and assemble them into various other uses, like small end tables or houses for pets. Read more for additional pictures and information.
The included manual will provide instructions on how to make household items out of the cardboard boxes, which can be accessed by scanning the QR code on the box. The Serif TV set owners who tend to put shelves and furniture around the display can build cat houses, magazine racks or shelves from the cardboard boxes to store various items, including the remote control.
- Your purchase includes: 65" Samsung Frame UHD Smart TV with standard black bezel, stand, One Connect Box, Wall mount, OneRemote with batteries
- Item's dimmensions (without stand): 57.2"W x 32.7"H x 1.7"D. Power Supply (V)- AC110-120V 50/60Hz. Typical Power Consumption - 95. Maximum Power Consumption - 165
- The Frame comes standard with a black bezel, enhance it with a custom bezel in white, beige or walnut (not included)
- The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections
- Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100 Percent color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture
Consumers are more likely to purchase from a brand that shares similar fundamentals and values as they do, and with our eco-packaging, we believe that we can provide our customers with a new experience that considers the environment as an important way to express themselves,” said Kangwook Chun, Executive Vice President and Head of Product Strategy Team of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.