Photo credit: Vanarama via 9to5 Mac
Automotive designers from Vanarama used a trove of patents uncovered for the alleged Apple electric car project to create a realistic concept that we could possibly see in just a few years. To start, it uses adaptive doors from patent US10384519B1, while the division of panels for a pillar-less glass canopy was taken from patent US10384519B1. The exterior might look Apple-like, but the interior is where all the technology can be found. Read more for additional pictures and information.
What would an Apple Car be without a large touchscreen, and that’s exactly what you’ll find inside. The expansive multi-touch OLED panel you see is from patent US20200214148A1 and would be running some form of Apple Auto software. This would enable the driver to access all important features at the swipe of the panel, including navigation, apps, and more.
- All-Day Battery Life – Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life.
- Powerful Performance – Take on everything from professional-quality editing to action-packed gaming with ease. The Apple M1 chip with an 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance than the previous generation while using way less power.
- Superfast Memory – 8GB of unified memory makes your entire system speedy and responsive. That way it can support tasks like memory-hogging multitab browsing and opening a huge graphic file quickly and easily.
- Stunning Display – With a 13.3” Retina display, images come alive with new levels of realism. Text is sharp and clear, and colors are more vibrant.
- Why Mac – Easy to learn. Easy to set up. Astoundingly powerful. Intuitive. Packed with apps to use right out of the box. Mac is designed to let you work, play, and create like never before.