Taiwan is dealing with its worst drought since 1965, and for at least one man, this has been a blessing in disguise. Why? A man, surnamed Chen, was paddleboarding in Taiwan’s famous Sun Moon Lake when he accidentally fell, causing his waterproof pouch-protected iPhone 11 Pro Max to be dropped. Little did he know that one year later the water would recede as the island suffers from a severe water shortage and a worker discovered the device. Read more for the news report and additional information.
Even though the waterproof pouch was caked in mud, the iPhone inside looked as good as new. Mr. Chen charged it up immediately after receiving it back and the device powered up without any issue or loss of functionality. Aside from Sun Moon Lake water levels hitting a record low, many reservoirs and water bodies in central and southern Taiwan have also been hit.
- Big Size Waterproof Phone Pouch: Up to 7 inches capacity, compatible for iPhone 12 pro Samsung and others.
- 2 Pack Waterproof Phone Pouch: 2 Pack convenient for you and your family.
- Certified Waterproof Phone Case: IPX8 certified waterproof up to 100 feet/ 30 meters.
- Detachable Lanyard: Hiearcool Waterproof phone pouch/case comes with a detachable lanyard from 13.8 to 21 inches.
- Universal Waterproof Phone Pouch: Not just for the phone but any other you want to keep away from water.