Samsung Electronics has partnered with BTS for limited edition Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy Buds+ models. The smartphone features a purple glass and metal exterior, while the wireless earbuds as well as charging case are given a similar design. They both carry the band’s logo and purple heart iconography, enabling fans all over the world to show their dedication. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Available in 5G and LTE variants, the Galaxy S20+ BTS Edition comes pre-installed with BTS-inspired themes as well as a fan community platform, called Weverse. Other bonuses include decorative stickers and photo cards of the band members. The Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition offers AKG tech that delivers balanced, detailed and spacious sound. They hit stores on July 9th.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy Buds+ BTS Edition are the result of a collaboration between BTS, whose members spread messages of love and harmony through music, and Samsung, which is creating a better future with meaningful innovation. We hope it will be a source of joy and entertainment for fans and consumers around the world,” said Stephanie Choi, Senior Vice President and Head of Global Marketing Team of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.