Who remembers Konami’s “The Simpsons” arcade cabinet from 1991? If so, you’ll be happy to know that Arcade1Up is releasing a modern version of this game for your home. Sure, this title has already been ported to the Commodore 64, MS-DOS, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but there’s nothing like enjoying the game on a real standup machine. Arcade1Up’s versions is a 3/4-sized replica and comes complete with a deck protector, matching riser, as well as vintage artwork from the original machine. Read more for a short video and additional information.
Final details are being confirmed right now, including Wi-Fi connectivity, but it’s expected to cost around $599.99 when pre-orders start on July 15th. For those who have never played the game before, it’s essentially a side-scrolling beat ’em up that lets players to join in at any time. Back in the day, two different cabinet models were manufactured: one allowing up to two simultaneous players, each able to choose a character, and a second, which enabled four players with a dedicated position for each character. Arcade1Up’s is a replica of the second arcade cabinet model that lets 4-players battle it out simultaneously.
- 🎮[Pandora Box] With the top brand chips in game solutions and 1500 classic retro arcade game make the game experience is better.
- 🎮[Arcade Games Console] Waterproof acrylic panel with the newest cool ice and fire pattern and metal base, smooth surface finished long life use.Gradient lighting effect make your game experience more exciting and cool.
- 🎮[Pandora Games Console] Pandora box 9 motherboard support 1280 x 720 HDMI and VGA high-definition video ouput,with 1 x 3m VGA Cable and 1 x 3m HDMI Cable.Support connected to a device with monitor(TV, PC, Projector, Game Console, etc)
- 🎮[Arcade Console] Upgrade with Search Games Function,Favorite List,Support to play 4 players games.
- 🎮[Retro Gaming Joysticks] Excellent quality retro arcade joystick and buttons,nice game control experience as well as stable performance,Easy to use, plug and play, with English manual and games list.