Limited to 150-units worldwide and priced from $74,000 USD, the Aston Martin AMR-C01 racing simulator could be the most expensive yet. Featuring a lightweight carbon fiber monocoque and a seating position that mirrors the Aston Martin Valkyrie, adding an authentic hypercar feel to the simulator. Each one is hand-assembled by Curv Racing Simulators using the highest quality components and latest Assetto Corsa software. Read more for additional pictures and information.
In addition to the all-carbon fiber monocoque, the front of the sim’s bodywork is shaped to resemble the signature Aston Martin Racing grille. There’s no mention of the type of display or steering wheel used, but the latter appears to be from one of Aston Martin’s own hypercars. First deliveries are expected to begin in Q4 2020.
- CONTROLLERS SOLD SEPARATELY. DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND PACKAGED WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN USA.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL RACING WHEELS: THRUSTMASTER, LOGITECH, FANATEC
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND TOOLS INCLUDED. READY TO USE RIGHT OUT THE BOX
- COMPACT, EASY TO MOVE, EASY TO STORE AWAY
- GEAR SHIFTER MOUNT INCLUDED FOR EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT HAND SIDE USE
- Works on Xbox series X, Xbox one and PC - Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox series X or Xbox one console
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC - Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console. Add driving force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. G920 driving force pro also works on PC with select titles
- Realistic force feedback - G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Quality construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, driving force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow driving force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- Easy-access game controls - The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways. Glass-filled nylon mounting clamps
We modeled the driving position on the Aston Martin Valkyrie so users of AMR-C01 can get the full hypercar experience. I’m very proud of what we’ve been able to achieve, with design and engineering creating what I believe to be the most beautiful home simulator available,” said Darren Turner, Aston Martin works driver and a simulator specialist with over 20 years’ experience in cutting edge Formula 1 simulation.