The 20201 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster has been officially unveiled, and it just might be the sleekest open-top model the automaker has made yet. It’s powered by the same twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 engine from the coupe producing 503 hp and 505 lb-ft of torque on tap, paired with an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission sending power to the rear wheels. The vehicle can hit 60 mph in 3.7 seconds, while topping out a 190 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On the suspension side, it comes equipped with adaptive damping, dynamic stability control, dynamic torque vectoring, and electronic rear differential from the coupe, complete with Sport, Sport+, and Track driving modes. The Sport, Sport+ and Track powertrain modes retained from the Coupe gives you the ability to progressively increase the car’s overall responsiveness and excitement, making the vehicle feel at home on road or at the race track. Prices start from £126,950 in the UK, €157,300 in Germany and $161,000 in USA, with first deliveries of the Vantage Roadster set for Q2 2020.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
- Designed for Lego 10262, with this light kit, you can bring your James Bond Aston Martin DB5 from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
- Hardcover Book
- Hugo, Simon (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 264 Pages - 09/28/2021 (Publication Date) - Hero Collector (Publisher)
Convertible sports cars are often seen as compromised when compared to their Coupe equivalents, but the Vantage Roadster remains absolutely dedicated true to its mission of delivering precise, agile and expressive handling dynamics combined with stonking straight-line performance. And of course, there’s the added dimension of driving a great-sounding sports car with the roof down,” said Matt Becker, Aston Martin chief engineer.