Photo credit: Jordan Gendler
The original Audi TT, first introduced in 1998, is a compact sports car available as a 2+2 coupé and as a two-seater roadster employing consecutive generations of the Volkswagen Group A platform, starting with the A4 (PQ34). In other words, it has a front-mounted transversely oriented engine, front-wheel drive or quattro four-wheel drive system, and fully independent front suspension using MacPherson struts. Automotive designer Jordan Gendler decided to up-size this two-door vehicle and give it a futuristic makeover. Read more for additional pictures of the Audi GT.
When you combine elements from both the original as well as Audi’s current vehicles, you get this sleek five-door layout with rear suicide doors as well as prominent wheel arches. There’s no word on the powertrain, but we wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all-electric, following in the footsteps of the E-Tron crossover SUV.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
- COMPATIBLE: The LED Light Kit is special designed for Lego 42110, you can light up your Land Rover Defender Building Blocks Model. PLEASE NOTICE: LEGO Set is Not Included !
- POWERED BY BATTERY BOX. It requires 3 x AA battery- Not included in the package.
- AMAZING LED LIGHT EFFECT: The LED light kit can gives the building blocks toys shine in the dark. Greatly added to the enjoyment of the basic Lego build.
- INSTALLATION TIPS: Finish your building block installation first, then install the LED light fittings. Install firmly. You can check the Instruction guide for more details. PLEASE NOTICE: For environmental protection, the product manual is an electronic version, not a paper manual, please contact us after the purchase.
- PERFECT GIFT: Ideal birthday, Christmas, family gatherings gift for kids and adults. Suitable for people over 6 years old.
Yes, he also created a track-only, race car variant, complete with giant rear wing and large diffuser for extra downforce. This version also has a standout front splitter and deletes the rear doors for weight saving purposes.