Photo credit: Car Scoops
Many are familiar with the BMW E32, or the second generation of the BMW 7 Series luxury cars produced from 1986 to 1994, but you probably haven’t seen one quite like this. This model replaced the E23 and was initially available with straight-six or V12 powerplants. One Russian auto enthusiast transplanted a GAZ-66 4×4 military truck chassis onto the 750i E32’s body, and called it the “Valkyrie 766”. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The resulting off-road beast has four-wheel drive, self-locking differentials on both axles, massive ground clearance, off-road tires, a bull bar / winch, and most importantly, a 5.0-liter V8 generating 300 hp, which is more than enough to tackle any terrain. If you happen to be in Russia, the “Valkyrie 766” can be rented for $85 per 2-hour session.
- Officially licensed – 1/24 scale rc car BMW i8 is an authentic replica under license of BMW; 1:24 scaled back basing on the real BMW car; BMW i8 toy car measures 7.5x3.5x2.1 inch; Color comes in silver grey.
- Full functions - Forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; the BMW i8 model car works best on the flat surface and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Excellent performance – Radio remote controlled, Speed 4 mph, Remote range 59-80 feet, Single frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; RC BMW i8’s frequency cannot be converted; If you need 2 cars in different frequencies, please contact Rastar first.
- Striking interior & exterior - Features with precise lines, stream flow design, 4-wheel independent suspension system, rims and tires and metallic paint finish.
- Batteries NOT included - Requires 3 x AA for the BMW rc car and 2 x AA for the remote controller; Great BMW car toy for kids; Choose Rastar Official for free replacements, accessories, and better after-sale service.