The BMW Concept i4 gives us a preview of what the production-spec i4 will look like when it’s released in 2021, and it’s essentially an all-electric 4 Series Gran Coupe. There is no grille, as it’s now called an “intelligence panel” that houses various sensors with two intricate, freestanding LED elements on either side integrate all of the requisite light functions. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
What really sets this apart from other EV interiors is the BMW Curved Display, which teams up with the steering wheel to reveal a new take on driver orientation and offers a look ahead to the display in the production versions of the iNEXT and i4. The presentation surfaces of the information display and Control Display are merged into a single unit inclined towards the driver, while advanced display tech with non-reflective glass also removes the need to shade the displays.
- Detailed Officially Licensed BMW i8 Concept 1/24 Scale Model Vehicle
- Fast and full function remote control rc car (Drives forward, reverse, stop, left & right steering)
- Custom BMW Wheels With Rubber Grip Tires Authentic Body Styling
- Remote Distance 30-40m, Speed: 8-10 kmph, Easy to Operate
- Color: White ; Dimensions: Length: 7.5" Width: 3.5" Height: 2.5"
The BMW Concept i4 brings electrification to the core of the BMW brand. The design is dynamic, clean and elegant. In short: a perfect BMW that happens to be zero emission.” The drivetrain’s standout numbers include an estimated EPA range of 270 miles / WLTP range of 600 km, output of up to 530 hp, 0 – 100 km/h (62 mph) acceleration of approximately 4.0 seconds and a top speed in excess of 200 km/h (124 mph),” said Adrian van Hooydonk, Senior Vice President BMW Group Design.