The 2022 BMW i4 M50 is the first-ever electric M car and it may give the Tesla Model S a run for its money. Priced from $65,900 USD, it comes finished in an exclusive Frozen Portimao Blue color, powered by two electric motors generating 536 hp and 586 lb-ft of torque, paired with a single speed transmission. This means it can accelerate from 0-62mph in just 3.9 seconds, while topping out at an electronically limited 140mph. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Aside from its electric all-wheel drive configuration, the i4 M50 boasts an adaptive M suspension, complete with individually configured springs and shocks. For improved handling, it also comes equipped with anti-roll bars, a second spring strut tower brace up front, variable sport steering, M Sport brakes and 19-inch standard M light-alloy wheels. On a full charge, it has a driving range of approximately 245 miles.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver
Hallmark BMW solution to the clash between sportiness and long-distance ability: efficient drive system technology and intelligent lightweight design enable smile-inducing dynamics and a long range without the need for disproportionately large and heavy batteries,” said the company.