Limited to just 20-units worldwide, the ‘Les Légendes du Ciel’ (legends of the sky) costs $3.43-million USD and pays tribute to its racing drivers who were also airmen for the French Air Force. This hypercar is based on the Bugatti Chiron Sport and powered by a quad-turbocharged 8.0L W16 engine generating 1,479 hp and 1,180 lb-ft of torque, paired to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, enabling it to hit a top speed of 261 mph. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Unlike the standard Chiron Sport, this limited edition model sports a matte-grey “Gris Serpent” paint job, which is a modern interpretation of the exterior color of the aircraft from the 1920s. This design stretches across the entire vehicle, complete with a white gloss center stripe that runs the length of the vehicle. The front wings sport a “Les Légendes du Ciel“ logo, while a “Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge” tricolor in Blue, White and Red adorns the front area of the side sills made of exposed black carbon fiber.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- Application:Light up Bugatti Chiron Race Car Building Blocks(NOT Include Model)
- Features: Easy to use, miniature and easy to hide, make your model shine and come to life.DIY not only exercises your hands-on ability, but also has a unique meaning for you.
- Simple installation: Vonado Lighting Kits provide an easy way for fans to customize their models using LED lights.All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!This product is suitable for children older than 6 years old.
- Please note: This set is a led lighting kit only. If the QR code of the instructions is invalid, please contact us as soon as possible, we will send you the instructions immediately.
On the inside, there’s “Gaucho” leather that is reminiscent of natural leather found in the aircraft of days gone by. This is contrasted by the aluminum accents and inlay with the logo “Les Légendes du Ciel” that can also be found on the headrests as well as the individual numbering “1 of 20”. A “Sky View” glass roof lets you peer through into the sky, like you would in open-top aircraft of the past century. Plus, the door panels are decorated with a hand-sketched racing scene between the Nieuport 17 aircraft and a Bugatti Type 13.
Bugatti has had close associations with aviation since the company was established more than 110 years ago. Many successful Bugatti racing drivers, such as Albert Divo, Robert Benoist and Bartolomeo ‘Meo’ Costantini, flew for the French Air Force, the French aviator legend Roland Garros privately drove a Bugatti Type 18 to be as fast on the road as in the air. It is therefore almost an obligation for us today to pay tribute to the legends of that time and dedicate a special edition to them,” said Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti.