Limited to just 3-units worldwide and priced at a hefty $580K USD, the Bugatti Twin Turbo Furious 300+ watch is more expensive than many brand new supercars, including the 2020 Lamborghini Aventador S, Ferrari 488 Pista, McLaren 720S and Porsche 911 GT3 RS. What do you get? An asymmetrical tonneau-shaped frame made of forged carbon and black titanium, complete with a grand complication movement composed of 832 parts, and then another 88 parts in the case. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
For watch aficionados, it boasts two accelerated black titanium triple-axis tourbillons, a decimal repeater that chimes the number of 10-minute intervals after the last hour followed by the minutes, and a monopusher chronograph equipped with a “reference time” indicator in the center of the dial. The latter displays the difference in seconds in comparison to a reference time, paying tribute to the auto racing pit boards.
- 1/14 Scale Radio Control Bugatti Chiron
- Full Function Radio Controlled; Licensed RC Model Car
- Forward, Reverse, Stop, Left & Right; Detailed Interior / Exterior; Independent Suspension System; Detailed Interior / Exterior
- Working Head & Tail Light; Authentic Car Styling with Injection Moulded Body
- Factory Assembled Ready to Run: Request Run 5 AA Batteries (Not Included) 9v Battery of the Controller (Not including)