Canon's PowerShot G7X Mark II Digital Camera is perfect for vloggers or just anyone interested in photography, and you can get it for just $499 shipped, today only, originally $629. Featuring Canon’s DIGIC 7 Image Processor, a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24–100mm equivalent) optical zoom lens with Canon’s Intelligent Image Stabilizer (IS), a multi-angle 3.0-inch capacitive touch panel LCD, WiFi, NFC, in-camera RAW conversion, and a time-lapse movie mode. Product Page Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The advanced video capabilities of the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can capture moments in the quality they deserve
- Features a large 1.0 inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range. Autofocus system features tile autofocus and manual focus. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degrees Celsius. Note charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power
- An aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed to a factor of 4.2x (24-100 millimeter), this lens equipped to capture a variety of situations with precision
- High resolution, 3.0 inches LCD monitor that tilts up 180 degrees and down 45 degrees is ideal for self portraits and capturing pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built in WiFi for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
Other features include a convenient control ring lever that enables users to quickly switch between stepped / continuous ring movement and a panning feature that allows the camera to lock onto the main subject using Canon’s Intelligent IS technology to automatically adjust the shutter speed for beautiful background blur.
In today’s world, compact cameras must work well with other devices and still offer superb quality. The PowerShot G7 X Mark II and PowerShot SX720 HS cameras both provide outstanding image quality with amazing optical zoom lenses and they easily connect with compatible phones, tablets and other smart devices so great images can be shared and enjoyed” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc.