This is your chance to own the world’s first and only 1996 Ford Ghia Vivace, which was developed by the automaker in alliance with Italian automobile design firm Carrozzeria Ghia as an exercise in experimenting with aluminum space frame design techniques. It’s based on the Ford Mondeo platform, but unfortunately, this concept was not fitted with a drivetrain or steering component, and the doors do not open. Read more for a video tour, additional pictures and information.
The seller acquired this vehicle in 2019 with a fiberglass body finished in yellow, brown fabric deck replacing the interior, and unique wheel coverings. The latter refers to its 17″ wheels equipped with unique wheel covers and are wrapped in Pirelli P700 tires. More information here.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
- Designed for Lego 10265,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Creator Ford Mustang from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, strip light, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
Scratches, paint chips, and cracks are visible on the nose, and the right-rear quarter panel is cracked. The side-view mirrors have marks from adhesive. The car lacks an engine and transmission, and the body sits atop a boxed steel frame,” said the seller.