The Tesla Model S Plaid+ is quite a powerful electric sedan, thanks to a tri-motor setup that achieves up to a 520 mile range, 0-60 mph time in less than 2-seconds, quarter-mile in under 9-seconds and a top speed of 200 mph. Those looking for an even flashier version of this vehicle should look no further than Caviar’s all-new Tesla Model Excellence 24K. Many of its parts have been double electroplated in .999 gold, including the radiator grille, side skirts, discs, rear-view mirrors and elements of the bumpers. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Considering that a Tesla Model S Plaid+ starts at $142,990+ in the US, you’re basically paying a $157,010 premium for the Model Excellence 24K, which is limited to 99-units worldwide. Step inside, and you’ll find that the steering wheel, touchscreen, and various interior pieces have also been electroplated in gold. There’s no word yet on when / if we’ll see a production version, but whatever the case, Marques Brownlee (MBKHD) will be ready to review.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
We are confident that the synthesis of high technology and luxurious materials is exactly what you need. It’s not just a car. It is the quintessence of sophistication, luxury and self-confidence. Dare to walk such a beast along the main streets of the city? Be careful, you can dazzle those around you with your splendor,” according to the company.