The 1996 Dodge Viper RT/10 is a formidable sports car that is a collector’s item in pristine condition, but what about one that has been converted into a bizarre-looking limousine? Well, it’s definitely not worth $135,000 USD, as it failed to sell for that much in a recent eBay auction. This may possibly be due to the fact that the engine is still unmodified 8.0L V10 engine making 415 hp and 488 lb-ft of torque from the factory. Read more for a video where it made an appearance at the 2012 SEMA show and additional pictures.
Simply put, the front and rear ends were kept in original form, while the middle section has been extended to accommodate up to 12 passengers. Unfortunately, this vehicle can only be used in good weather since its previous owner decided on making it a convertible with no removable top. It is claimed to have made several TV show appearances, although none are mentioned in the auction listing. More information here.
- Fans of construction toys will love building their own model version of the Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck. Check out all its awesome functions using the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app
- This LEGO Technic 4x4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros Trial Truck (42129) model is packed with authentic details like working suspension on all 4 wheels, a detailed gearbox and differential locking
- Realistic design features include race themed stickers plus 2 fire extinguishers. Use the flags to create an obstacle course and test the truck’s skills across different terrains
- This is a great set for adults and kids aged 12 and up to enjoy together. It’s also an awesome toy for young LEGO builders looking for a challenging building experience
- The toy truck model measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 7 in. (19 cm) wide