Dominion Drones managed to get their hands on a pre-production unit of DJI’s upcoming FPV Combo Drone, and it looks amazing to say the least. Before they even open up the box, you’re able to clearly see the words “Not for Sale” and “Display Demo” marked on it, but that’s only because the packaging itself might change before its rumored March launch. One the drone itself, you see a set of cameras facing the front and downward positions, most likely used to avoid obstacles. Read more for the video.
In addition to the drone, the combo bundle also includes FPV googles, a controller, extra sets of propellers, batteries, and other accessories. No specs have leaked yet, but it’s rumored the quadcopter will be able to capture 4K/60 frames-per-second video, boast three different flight modes, and a top speed of 93 mph. There’s no word yet on pricing, but if it’s anything similar to the previous goggles, expect to pay upwards of $799 USD.
- 【PACK LIGHT, FLY FREE】: at less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
- 【3-AXIS GIMBAL WITH 4K CAMERA】: a 12mp camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. along with 4k/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
- 【OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION】: mini 2 supports up to 10km of hd video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.
- 【POWERFUL PERFORMANCE】: with a max battery life of 31 minutes, dji mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
- 【4X ZOOM】: there’s no need to get so close for your dream shot. 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.