NOVITEC is back at it again, and this time, they decided to tune the open-top Ferrari 812 GTS. On the power side, its naturally aspirated 6.5L V12 now generates 840 hp and 554 lb-ft of torque, or an extra 52 hp / 25 lb-ft respectively, thanks to sports catalysts as well as a sports performance exhaust system, complete with 4.3 in tailpipes. As for aerodynamic enhancements, the team used naked carbon components, including an upgraded front spoiler lip, a central air intake surround with two flaps that extend over the side intakes, and NOVITEC NF10 wheels. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Sport springs lower the vehicle by 35 mm, making handling even more agile due to the lower center of gravity. The extra boost in power means that it’s capable of hitting 62 mph from a standstill in just 2.8-seconds, while topping out at 214 mph. The interior can be upholstered in the finest leather and Alcantara in virtually any color imaginable.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
The NOVITEC exhaust systems for the 812 are available with or without sound management by means of active exhaust flap control and can also be finished with 999 fine gold plating for optimized heat dissipation. Opting for the variant made from INCONEL, which is also used for exhaust systems in Formula 1 racing, saves up to eleven kilograms of weight over the production system,” said the tuner.