The Doors of Doom DLC is a fan-made expansion for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, created by modder ‘Waikuteru’. Unfortunately, it’s only available for gamers playing Breath of the Wild on PC, but offers a new mini game, ten new quests, multiple rewards / fights, and more.
It’s available now for Patreon supporters in Early Access, with a public release set for June 29th. As mentioned previously, you’ll need to have Breath of the Wild running on PC to play this DLC for both the Wii U and Switch version of the game. Despite being fan-made, players can still explore the open world freely, including collecting various items and gear to aid in objectives such as puzzle-solving or side quests. Don’t have this game on PC? You can try to beat this The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time speedrun record.
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.