Super car reviewer Doug DeMuro was fortunate enough to get a hands-on look at the upcoming GMC Hummer EV and takes a deep dive into some of its features. This electric vehicle will allegedly generate 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 pound-feet of torque. All of this power gives it the ability to harness the high rate of torque at low speeds will help it with slow-speed crawls as well as advanced technology, like Super Cruise and Crab Mode. Read more for the video and additional information.
While yet to be proven, the automaker claims that the Hummer EV can accelerate from 0-60 mph in a mere 3-seconds. It also boasts four modular roof panels that enable the new HUMMER EV owner to turn the electric pickup truck into an open-air vehicle.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari & highly detailed interior/exterior – 1: 14 scale toy car measures 13.3" X 5.9" X 3.3"; features with butterfly doors (open by manual), working headlights/ taillights, built-in spring suspension system, differential mechanism, Rims and rubber tires, stereo equipment, steering wheel, leather seats and etc.
- Full functions - forward, reverse, stop, turn left & right; it works best on the flat surface (in dry weather) and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Excellent performance – remote range up to 98 feet, speed 5.1 mph, frequency available in optional 27 MHz or 40 MHz; made of top-grade ABS plastic to prevent scratch and protect kids.
- Batteries not included - requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller; package includes 1 x RASTAR RC car, 1 x dual-grip remote-controller and 1 x User guide.
- Factory assembled, ready to run, easy to play; manufactured by RASTAR Group, 100% quality .
The future is here. There is no longer a question of when or where the first electric pickup truck will appear or when it will be capable of taking over from its gas-powered counterparts. No other pickup truck generates as much power as the new GMC HUMMER EV,” said Kurt Stewart, General Manager of Earnhardt GMC Las Vegas.