There’s the Tesla Cybertruck, and then the GMC Hummer EV, powered by the company’s own proprietary Ultium battery technology. Its three electric motors produce a combined 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 pound-feet of torque, or so GMC claims. The 24-module, double-stacked battery pack allegedly is good for an estimated range of 350-plus miles on a full charge. To help it get around, the Hummer EV comes equipped with 35-inch Goodyear Wrangler Territory mud-terrain tires, or optional 37-inch tires if need be. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a 13.4-inch infotainment screen and a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, while UltraVision front / rear underbody cameras show a live view of exactly what’s underneath the vehicle, making parking a breeze. The infotainment display can also be used to run off-road widgets that show tire pressure, torque split and lots more. One caveat: the Hummer EV Edition 1 model, set to hit showrooms in Fall 2021, will set you back $112,595 USD.
- Fans of LEGO Technic sets and Land Rover vehicles will enjoy an immersive and rewarding building experience with this highly authentic LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender replica, packed with realistic features and functions
- This collectible model of the quintessential 2019 Land Rover Defender really captures the vehicle’s level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, making it a great display piece for the home or office
- Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this building toy has working steering, 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel, gear section with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear, plus forward-folding seats for visual access to the gearbox
- This 2,573-piece LEGO Technic Land Rover Defender 42110 delivers an immersive building experience and makes an ideal Christmas or birthday gift for all aged 11+. Measures over 8-inch (22cm) high, 16-inch (42cm) long and 7-inch (20cm) wide
- Designed for Lego 42110,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Land Rover Defender from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.