GMC officially unveiled the 2024 Hummer EV SUV during the NCAA Final Four today, and it’s truly an all-electric supertruck. It’s driven by the company’s next-generation Ultium Platform, starting with the exclusive Edition 1, which equips the vehicle for optimal driving range or maximum off-road capability. This launch edition comes standard with 22-inch premium wheels, assist steps and floor liners. An Extreme Off-Road package adds 18-inch wheels wrapped in 35-inch-OD MT tires, underbody armor, rock sliders, a front eLocker, virtual rear lockers, heavy-duty ball-spline half shafts, UltraVision with underbody camera views, and more. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
GM’s Ultium Drive System provides up to 830 horsepower and 11,500 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to complete 0-60-mph sprints in just 3.5 seconds with Watts To Freedom. The customizable interior offers multisensory user features and an open driving experience with the standard Infinity Roof with removable Sky Panels, I-Bar as well as rear drop glass. A 20-module Ultium battery system gives an estimated 300-plus miles of range on Edition 1. Available in 2023, priced at $105,595 USD or $110,525 with the Extreme Off-Road Package.
- Let monster truck fans recreate favorite stunts with the LEGO Technic Monster Jam Grave Digger (42118) building kit. Authentic features include huge tires, sticker details and more
- The monster truck toy rebuilds into an off-road buggy so kids can enjoy 2 building challenges and heaps of vehicle role-play action
- With a pull-back motor, the monster truck and off-road buggy speed along easily, just like the real-life vehicles
- This set is ideal for kids aged 7 and up who love Monster Jam shows or awesome toy vehicles
- Cool features include the bendable flag which moves up and down and red headlights, just like on the real Grave Digger truck
The GMC HUMMER EVs were envisioned to be the most capable and compelling electric supertrucks ever. The new HUMMER EV SUV is the next chapter, which will offer many options for customers to tailor the truck to their lifestyles, while continuing to encourage them to forge new paths with zero emissions,” said Duncan Aldred, global vice president of Buick and GMC.