Finland resident Petri Plosila loves muscle cars, but finding one in his price range was out of the question. So, he decided to swap an engine from a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado into a combine harvester. This Drag Combine Harvester was then sold to Norwegian man Harald Bore with a top speed of 95 miles per hour. Read more to see how it stacks up against a Shelby GT-350 in a bizarre drag race.
The Shelby GT350 comes track-ready from the factory, complete with a 302-cubic-inch V8 engine. The piece of farm equipment is definitely no slouch either, as it packs a 500-ci V8 generating 500-horsepower, which makes the 1967 Fahr M44 far from stock. How does the latter fare against a muscle car? The results may surprise you to say the least.
- Build and customize your very own 1960s Ford Mustang GT, featuring dark-blue bodywork with white racing stripes, 5-spoke rims with rugged tires, detailed interior, V8 engine and customization add-ons!
- Customize this “American muscle car model” with the included supercharger, rear ducktail spoiler, beefy exhaust pipes, front chin spoiler and a nitrous oxide tank
- Measures over 3-inch (10cm) high, 13-inch (34cm) long and 5-inch (14cm) wide
- 1471 pieces – For boys and girls aged 16+ and for fans and big kids of all ages
- This LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang 10265 set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building