Electric Brands is known for their electric scooters, but now, they aim to take on Volkswagen’s all-electric ID.Buzz, with the eBussy. This fully modular electric vehicle will come in two chassis variants: off-road and urban. Owners will be able to transform it from a minivan into a pickup truck, flatbed, dump truck, and lots more. Depending on where you live in the world, the driving position can also be shifted from left- to right-hand or even center-drive. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Changing driving positions simply requires you to slide the steering wheel across the dashboard, made possible with drive-by-wire technology, since the steering wheel and pedals are not mechanically connected to the wheels. Power comes from a standard 10-kilowatt-hour battery pack with 124 miles of range or a 30-kWh battery pack that extends its range to 373 miles or 497 miles with solar power.
- Young LEGO builders are introduced to the basics of engineering, force and movement as they construct and play with this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter toy, featuring an array of realistic features and functions!
- This cool truck for kids comes with adjustable car decks for seamless navigation to the upper and lower levels, vehicle locks and a tilting driver’s cab, plus a car with working steering and V8 piston engine.
- Kids get twice the fun as they discover the building blocks of real-life mechanical machines with this 2,493-piece 2-in-1 LEGO Technic Car Transporter that rebuilds into the LEGO Technic Truck and Show Cars model.
- This LEGO Technic 42098 Car Transporter toy for ages 11+ is compatible in scale to the LEGO Technic 42093 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and is ideal for builders who are familiar with the LEGO Technic system.
- The LEGO Technic Car Transporter delivers hours of play and design exploration, measuring in at 8” (22cm) high, 33” (86cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide Blue car measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
Since this vehicle was not designed for speed, the in-hub electric motors generate 20 horsepower and 737 pound-feet of torque, making it perfect for light hauling. Prices start at $18,273 for the base model, and goes all the way up to the Off-road Camper at $33,309.