Honda debuted their all-new SUV e:concept at the Beijing Motor Show today, as they are striving to develop a mass-production EV model that offers value based on mobility experiences. To accomplish that, this model comes equipped with omnidirectional ADAS, the next-generation Honda SENSING safety and driver-assistive system for improved recognition, predication and decision-making performance. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Next-generation Honda CONNECT boasts an AI-powered assistant interface, smartphone link and wireless updates made possible by advanced connectivity. The technical specifications have not yet been released, but Honda does sell an electric E hatchback in Europe, so some powertrain components may be shared between the two models.
- Massive AC Output: Portable Charger with AC output reaches up to 80W (100W Max) to fully charge your MacBook Pro, iPhone, Nintendo Switch, GoPro, camera battery, desk lamp, small fan, etc. Great for camping /traveling / vacation or as a emergency backup power source
- Faster PD Charging: 30W PD3.0 USB-C port delivers sprinting power to charge your iPhone up to 50% in 30 minutes, and Quick Charge 3.0 Port charges USB-A devices up to 18W
- Colossal 20000mAh Capacity: Portable charger packed with enough power to keep you going for days, charges iPhone 12 Pro 4.3 times, Galaxy S10 4 times, iPad Pro 1.5 times and give a 1 full charge to a 13'' MacBook
- 2.5X Rapid Recharging: The USB-C Power Bank support 30W PD input, recommend to use a PD 30W wall charger (Not included) to full recharge this 20000mah portable charger in only 3 hours
- Compact Design: Space-saving & lightweight portable charger perfectly fits on your desk and easily slides into your bag, great energy solution for your devices – no matter where you go
Honda SUV e:concept is a concept model which indicates the direction of a future mass-production model of the Honda brand’s first EV to be introduced in China,” said the company in a press release.