The LEGO Group partnered with Automobili Lamborghini to create the LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37. This 1:8 scale replica has 3,696-pieces in a vivid lime-green color, complete with golden rims. It measures over 5” high, 23” long and 9” wide, making it the perfect addition to any LEGO collection. Features include a mini V12 engine, pop-up rear spoiler, front / rear suspension, and steering powered by a wheel adorned with the iconic Lamborghini emblem. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
The most standout feature would probably be the working scissor doors that open to reveal the perfectly recreated interior, including a fully-functioninal 8-speed sequential gearbox triggered by a movable paddle gearshift. Available June 1st directly from LEGO stores, priced at $379.99 USD.
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with 'lights,' plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The LEGO brick is an icon in the same way as a Lamborghini super sports car. They both embody the pursuit of design perfection through constant research and development, create different emotions with every interaction, and are valued by generations. Each Lamborghini super sports car can be unique thanks to our Ad Personam personalization program and the specific driving style of each owner, just as LEGO bricks provide builders of all ages with endless possibilities for creation,” said Stefano Domenicali, CEO and Chairman of Automobili Lamborghini.